Friday, July 14, 2006

Book series I just love!

I love reading Juvenile Literature. It is easy, quick and fun to read. There are a lot of series that I am following right now that I don't want to forget or miss. Here are the ones I can remember(in no particular order):

Diana Wynn Jones
- Crestomanci
Scott Westerfeld - The Uglies
Kathryn Lasky - Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole
Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell - The Edge Chronicles
Michael Buckley - The Sisters Grimm
Lemony Snicket - A Series of Unfortunate Events
Christopher Paolini - Alagaesia
Cornelia Funke - Inkheart
I also love Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke, but it isn't a series.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there--followed your profile link at IconBuffet! ;)

My wife and I ate up the entire ASoUE series, and I love Cornelia Funke's books, too. If you like them, be on the lookout for these:

Kristin Kladstrup, The Book of Story Beginnings (Sorry, couldn't find a link for the author!)
Linda Buckley-Archer, Gideon the Cutpurse

redheadrev said...

Thanks for the suggestions. I just read Uglies by Scott Westerfeld and its really good, too. There are two more books called Pretties and Specials. http://www.scottwesterfeld.com/